Thursday, 28 February 2013

Dream Brownies....

Have you ever tasted something so delicious, you never want that flavour to leave your mouth ever again?

Yep

Have you ever had a dream about a food, and just thought 'How fantastic would that be?'.

Yep

Have you ever just happened by something that looks as good as you think it might taste, however, you never did get to taste that did you, and now you are left feeling empty. Well that might not be an issue for everyone.

Yep, well maybe not, because I usually make it my mission to recreate what I think my family's missing out on, or me.

I know, I know, it's just gluten free. But, then I'm asked "can you do that Dairy free?" or "...Vegan?" or ...Fructose Friendly?".




So I get it, there are a whole lotta peoples out there needing some food love, and I want to give it to you- in Brownie form.

So bring me your dream Brownies. Make them whatever you will.

I will do the hard work.

I will make them fit YOU.

I will do the recipe testing.

I will make them how you dreamt them.

 

I will box them up.

I will send them to you.

Just bring me your dreams.

Wanna know how I'm gunna make it happen for you?

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Our first prize will be decided by popularity, our second prize will be a brownie sampler box, and will be chosen by rafflecopter.
Be sure to leave a comment for each entry you make- just so I know it's you. The more people you invite to join in, the more entries you get!

Anyone can enter, we love you all. The thing is.... I can only ship to Australian residents, so if you have a great idea- do it and send the Brownies to someone you love (In Australia!)

I'm looking forward to baking these Brownies, so bring me your dreams (you'll be surprised how dreams translate into Brownie).

Oh, and you can choose to vote for each others flavours in the comments section too!

2 comments:

  1. I dream of chocolate brownies with toffee and pretzels...mmm
    -J.Downs

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about with gooey salted caramel throughout a chocolate brownie...and even some crunchy bits in there too!

    ReplyDelete